Click here for Prayer Schedule
The message starts with this thought:
Love your eternal self, love all your fellows and all creation, and love the Creator above all
Love is being one. By unity, our Creator gives us power of unimaginable proportions, only second to Him/Her. That holds true with respect to the power of prayer through unity.
Holding hands together over the globe and praying to our Creator is simple, but most powerful and effective. Healers, physicians, therapists, and all healing professionals can do so much for us, and they are not to be precluded, but on the contrary, by this simple means of praying together, complemented and completed.
Do not forget that simple and uncostly things, such as needle, thread, or a safety pin, advanced all humanity tremendously.
Let's pray together to our Maker for ourselves and for each other.
There are 6 parts to the message:
- Rid yourself of physical, emotional, behavioral, and relationship problems
Know that you, and your soul, are in control
- Find your purpose in life
- Help yourself in fulfilling your life purpose, and help others to do so as well
Learn and teach love
Trust the higher power of the Creator above all
You are in control
Know that you are the soul and are in control. The Creator gave you control over all creation.
Think about it.
- Only human beings have ever acquired the power to destroy - or save - the whole planet and all its beings
- We are the only species that has the ability to kill our own in unspeakably huge numbers
- By the same token, we have the ability to love with pure intensity, to be a channel for the Creator's love
"Feel the mystic light spreading silently over your body, over the trees, over vast lands, behold the Universe as light." - Paramanhansa Yogananda
Indeed, we are not merely in this body, in this room. We are the light, and we are in all of our lifetimes in every moment. They are all us, and they are all in the Creator.
"Of a certainty, the man who can see all creatures in himself, himself in all creatures, knows no sorrow." - Eesha Upanishad
- This is an expression of the oneness we all share
- Native American people embrace this belief, themselves merely a small part of a great living planet, surrounded by the infinite love of the Great Earth Mother, the Great Spirit.
"The journey is the reward." - Tao saying
- Where is your true home? Is it across town? Or is it in the endless Universe of the Creator's love?
- We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time; in other words, the eternal soul that is the sacred possession of each of us - you and I. What a blessing we have!
We have all we need to unlock the timeless mysteries - all Knowledge - all power - all in here
- By making the choice, as souls, we can end our own suffering and help end it for others as well
- Have hope for us all because "nothing under heaven can arrest the progress of the human soul on its long pilgrimage from darkness to light, from unreal to real, from death to immortality, from ignorance to wisdom" (Tibetan saying)
We are each like fingers of the same hand.
- Each of us has his/her unique self, complete identity and ability to act alone.
- Yet, we are all nourished by the same blood, cleansed by the same oxygen, and we share each other's pain or joy.
- Fingers are smart: they don't hate or kill each other. In our isolation and loss of self, we have become otherwise in many sad ways.
- When we all realize our interconnectedness, we will all dwell in pure love and harmony. This is what some call the Age of Aquarius. Others call it the Rhapsody.
We cannot know true joy unless we share it with another, and we cannot truly care for ourselves without caring for all creation, as the Creator does.
Yet, I know that when you truly do discover your life's purpose, you will almost automatically want to help others. It is the natural outcome of such a gift.
Learning and Teaching Love
"If you love something, let it go. If it loves you, it will return."
- The beginning of true love is, paradoxically, letting go -- beginning with yourself and letting it continue with others
- Love can never be a matter of possession or control. It is a matter of freedom and allowing all that there is to be
- "Let it be" - Paul McCartney
- "All You Need Is Love" - Paul McCartney and John Lennon
- By becoming pure souls, by cleansing our souls of the past pains and embracing our own misdeeds, whether they were intentional or not, we are on the path to being an instrument of pure, unconditional love - allowing others to be their own best selves
- "I love you" in Italian is "Ti volio bene" which literally means, "I want your good"
- Can we be possessed? Yes, we can.
- Spiritual possession is a very real matter. However, it is not usually as dark as it has been portrayed in movies such as the "Exorcist"
- For most people, spiritual possession is like cords, webs of entanglement that hold us down, keep us prisoner, take our energy, and leave us vulnerable and weak
- Spiritual possession is a lot more common than you might think and it takes on many forms
- Obvious forms are people who worship material possessions, wealth, or who worship themselves in a narcissistic manner
- But other, more subtle forms afflict people who simply cannot find love, or health, or happiness
- The most beautiful truth to share is how easily many people overcome this possession through the work we do together.
- The highest love of all is not what it keeps, but what it gives away
- The more love we have, the more readily we will be able to share it
- We are vessels of the Creator's love - capable of transmitting all the Universe has to offer
- Unlike an overloaded electrical circuit, we will not burn out because of this. On the contrary, we will become more whole
- Love begins with your ability to look at yourself in the mirror with love, that is, learning love, understanding that the Creator loves you and keeps you
- It continues and grows with your ability to look at one another with love, pure and unconditional love that helps you feel another's pain, love that enables you to carry another's burden
- "He ain't heavy. He's my brother" - The Hollys
- We are all sisters and brothers united in the Creator's holy and unending love, that is the fabric of which the Universe is made
- Love is consciously allowing your sisters and brothers the freedom to be who they are. Trusting the Creator will help us all know right from wrong.
Trust the Creator as Your Higher Power
- This simple recognition is the basis of virtually every 12-step program for addictive and behavioral disorders: "letting go and letting God"
- If it is true for alcoholics and addicts, must it not also be true for the rest of the population?
- This realization is the final key that you need, if you have embraced all of the above thoughts, to become one with the Creator
- Whether you call to Allah, Buddha, Krishna, Jesus, Yahweh, Zion, Great Earth Mother, or whatever, there is but one Creator and you are one with the Creator
- Does it not make you feel good already, just to know that in your heart?
- Take a moment and let that beautiful truth embrace your soul
- During our prayers together to God/Higher Power, you may be revisited by this profoundly peaceful, joyful recognition -- there is but one Creator and you are one with the Creator
- "I think that I shall never see a poem lovely as a tree....Poems are made by fools like me, but only God can make a tree." - Joyce Kilmer
- Only the Creator could have the power and the enormity to have fashioned this boundless Universe that is our home, and this nurturing planet Earth that is our home
- Make that step of faith - it doesn't need to be a leap unless you make it so
- It can be a simple step, turning your celestial self in a new direction
- Look into the light instead of being "blinded by the light," to quote the popular song
- That is what is offered here, a loving look into the light of the Creator, the light that glows from each of you, whether you know it right now, or not
Founder and Main Sponsor
Adrian Finkelstein, M.D.
(click here for more information about Dr. Finkelstein)
Please share this web site address with family and friends
Also, feel free to place the banner below on your web site
(Just click and hold on the image below and choose "Save..."; then link the banner to this web site)
Send Suggestions, Contributions and/or Donations to:
Heal the Planet by Healing Ourselves
A Non-Profit Foundation